Champions League Final | Ticket Criteria | SOLD OUT

Good info for those looking to pick up a ticket, I’m sure there will be plenty of spares, hopefully not too expensive for those unfortunate not to have a ticket.
Just to elaborate little bit on that. If you do not buy from sites like Viagogo, Standhub, etc. and you buy directly from the seller who is not interested going to the game - make sure you do it f2f. These electronic tickets by UEFA are all transferrable unlike it was with FIFA World Cup when the seller could transfer only guest tickets and for the one that he was owning the only way was to get his login and password and go to the stadium logging into someone’s account - not the most reliable option.

However, as mentioned, its not the case with UEFA tickets - all are transferable. So all you need to have is UEFA ticketing app, cash and your “easy-to-type” e-mail address associated with your UEFA app login details so that a person you will buy ticket from will be able to transfer/send tickets to you under your direct supervision.

Some hints. Sellers normally can be found at fan festival or close to the stadium closer to the game. They frequently have “I need or buy ticket” post with them. If any tickets remain closer to the game they will be cheaper.

Now about potential prices. Not easy to figure out how it will look like but for comparison - in Kiev for Madrid Liverpool final my friend managed to buy ticket just before start of the game for 250 euros. There were many tickets on the black market and, I presume, one of the reasons could be that Kiev was bit remote location and some fans also did not know what to expect from the city itself. On top of that it was Madrid’s 3rd CL final in a row which could diminish their fans’ appetites. Now if we compare with Spurs Liverpool final in Madrid that is completely different story. We’ve asked one seller in the fan festival in the morning of the game and the price he told us was 8000 euros. We also tried our luck couple of hours before the game near the stadium - was really difficult to find sellers and the one that we’ve finally found told us 2500 euro.

So in Istanbul I would expect tickets to fluctuate from 700 to 3000 euros depending on category. Relatively remote location, at the same time both clubs are not pampered with frequent CL finals and fans of City and Inter have money to afford themselves excessive payment.

Again, I would suggest to monitor market from the first minute of arrival, ask sellers and follow the tendencies. Buying a ticket closer to the game is risky but might allow you save money. Obviously, both seller and you need proper internet connection to transfer tickets.

Good luck!

Just to elaborate little bit on that. If you do not buy from sites like Viagogo, Standhub, etc. and you buy directly from the seller who is not interested going to the game - make sure you do it f2f. These electronic tickets by UEFA are all transferrable unlike it was with FIFA World Cup when the seller could transfer only guest tickets and for the one that he was owning the only way was to get his login and password and go to the stadium logging into someone’s account - not the most reliable option.

However, as mentioned, its not the case with UEFA tickets - all are transferable. So all you need to have is UEFA ticketing app, cash and your “easy-to-type” e-mail address associated with your UEFA app login details so that a person you will buy ticket from will be able to transfer/send tickets to you under your direct supervision.

Some hints. Sellers normally can be found at fan festival or close to the stadium closer to the game. They frequently have “I need or buy ticket” post with them. If any tickets remain closer to the game they will be cheaper.

Now about potential prices. Not easy to figure out how it will look like but for comparison - in Kiev for Madrid Liverpool final my friend managed to buy ticket just before start of the game for 250 euros. There were many tickets on the black market and, I presume, one of the reasons could be that Kiev was bit remote location and some fans also did not know what to expect from the city itself. On top of that it was Madrid’s 3rd CL final in a row which could diminish their fans’ appetites. Now if we compare with Spurs Liverpool final in Madrid that is completely different story. We’ve asked one seller in the fan festival in the morning of the game and the price he told us was 8000 euros. We also tried our luck couple of hours before the game near the stadium - was really difficult to find sellers and the one that we’ve finally found told us 2500 euro.

So in Istanbul I would expect tickets to fluctuate from 700 to 3000 euros depending on category. Relatively remote location, at the same time both clubs are not pampered with frequent CL finals and fans of City and Inter have money to afford themselves excessive payment.

Again, I would suggest to monitor market from the first minute of arrival, ask sellers and follow the tendencies. Buying a ticket closer to the game is risky but might allow you save money. Obviously, both seller and you need proper internet connection to transfer tickets.

Good luck!

that is a great post

Good luck!
Brilliant advice, thank you, my pal is spending about £2k on flights, hotel, transfers, he can get a ticket off Ticombo for €1k if he can’t secure a ticket through other options, that may be his best option. He’s meeting up with 7 of us now, 2 of them and him went to School together and turned 60 this year so it’s money well spent, I’ve passed on your post to him, appreciated.

yeah the funny thing is i have a halifax clarity card to use for such circumstances but i was probably flapping that much thinking the uefa site would just fail somehow that i just paid with the first card stored on my phone and not thinking about the exchange rates!!!
Got one and a Starling card as well, on my phone and a plastic card to be on the safe side

Brilliant advice, thank you, my pal is spending about £2k on flights, hotel, transfers, he can get a ticket off Ticombo for €1k if he can’t secure a ticket through other options, that may be his best option. He’s meeting up with 7 of us now, 2 of them and him went to School together and turned 60 this year so it’s money well spent, I’ve passed on your post to him, appreciated.
Is he aware of Ticombo's fees? There's loads on there for around €1k but they add about 30% in fees once you go to buy them. The good news though is that the prices are already coming down slightly from where they were a few days ago.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.