Champions League Final | Ticket Criteria | SOLD OUT

The Daily United writing bullshit again. They really are lying cunts, stealing a living, aren’t they.

Manchester City fans 'are told to arrive for the Champions League final in Istanbul NINE HOURS early' as UEFA bids to avoid a repeat of last year's shambolic scenes in Paris​

• Fans have been told to make their way to the Ataturk Stadium nine hours early
It's not completely wrong ,they have said anyone arriving at the airport after 1pm is advised to go straight to the ground

Queued for some Turkish Lira at Tesco in Altrincham yesterday, 11 lads, all going to Istanbul, 3 had tickets for the match, the rest just wanted to be there.
I just wonder, how many fans will travel without tickets, if 3 out of 11 in a queue is anything to go by?!

Queued for some Turkish Lira at Tesco in Altrincham yesterday, 11 lads, all going to Istanbul, 3 had tickets for the match, the rest just wanted to be there.
I just wonder, how many fans will travel without tickets, if 3 out of 11 in a queue is anything to go by?!
20k official from city 3.5k from uefa for city fans plus 2k ish that have bought in neutral section from tout sites online maybe 5k+ without tickets

I take it Inter sold all their tickets? Does anyone know? I ask as Fiorentina apparently didn’t sell all theirs for the Tinpot Cup last night.

Still plenty of tickets available from ticombo.com for 1,000 Euro UP !

I thought prices would have started to come down as we get nearer kick off.

Anyone looking for a ticket keep checking later this afternoon to see if sellers start to drop price to shift their ticket.

I got one from this website for Porto, for around 400 Euro two days before game.

I have a ticket from category 1, block 321, i can sell my ticket via face to face in Istanbul, doesnt matter , for buyers ill be checking my dms

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.