Champions League Final | Ticket Criteria | SOLD OUT

I don’t have to, you either choose to believe it or not. I know I’m right, I’ve been told by members of clubs with no reason to lie. You made a statement saying they only get 2 tickets a game, I know for a fact that’s wrong because I’ve friends in OSC’s. It’ll be easier for you to prove me wrong with the statement you made by providing the proof of a supporters club being allocated 2 tickets.
AttachedScreenshot_20230519_221653_Chrome.jpg

Where’s the travel info?
travel package priced at £995 which will fly direct from Manchester Airport to Istanbul Havalimani Airport (IST) and return immediately after the match.

There is also a two-night travel package which includes overnight accommodation on Friday and Saturday. This package is priced at £1,500. Should fans wish to arrange their own accommodation on Friday and Saturday, they still have the option of purchasing the flights only for £1,080.

Please note, the packages do not include a match ticket.

The packages will go on sale at 10am on Monday 22nd May 2023, and further information about them will be shared on the Club’s website in

£900 just flights in and out.
£1500 2 night stay.
Wow!
Think I’m out on those prices with City.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.