Champions League Final | Ticket Criteria | SOLD OUT

Flights are the issue at the moment.

I’m going to spend the morning trying different routes to bring the cost down.

If we get 20k as some have suggested then I reckon any ST holder who wants one, will get one
big blue is Mr Ryanair maybe he might come up with a plan

I just don't see how we have 20k season ticket holders on the Champions League Cup scheme. Where my season ticket is up at SS3 there is me my dad 2 or 3 lads I know next to us and 1 infront that's it the rest I don't see on Champions League nights
Been reported on here the figure is around 15000 which to me sounds quite accurate. I think we had 17000 last season and I was expecting a drop off this season due to cost of living. Anyone on the scheme who wants a ticket, SHOULD get a ticket. I say should as I’m half expecting the supporters clubs to get 5000.

I just don't see how we have 20k season ticket holders on the Champions League Cup scheme. Where my season ticket is up at SS3 there is me my dad 2 or 3 lads I know next to us and 1 infront that's it the rest I don't see on Champions League nights
I agree mate. I'm in 304 and I barely see anyone from a PL game at a CL night. I'd say 15k in the scheme at the very max so.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.