Champions League Final | Ticket Criteria | SOLD OUT

I agree mate. I'm in 304 and I barely see anyone from a PL game at a CL night. I'd say 15k in the scheme at the very max so.
All the seasoncard holders were jumbled up around me because they weren’t in the cup scheme and had lost their usual seats to others also not in the cup scheme. They weren’t there in the earlier rounds either. I’d say 15k might be right.

The prices and approximate breakdown of how many in each category within the allocation are as follows. Ticket numbers are based on previous finals so might not be 100% applicable this year. The prices are definitely correct.

Category 1 €690 - 1k

Category 2 €490 - 6k

Category 3 €180 - 10k

Category 4 €70 - 3k

Alternatively can you still get neutral tickets via UEFA directly? Their website seems to state the applications closed on April 28th?

Anyone know if there will be passport /name checks at the venue or ticket pick up
?

Ticket pickup unlikely. It’s one thing doing it with a few thousand tickets somewhere like Madrid, but 20k in Istanbul? I would say unlikely.

A printed name on a ticket could happen. And then an ID check at the ground. But unlikely to be enforced at the ground IMO, and nothing a few Lira slipped into the right hands won’t solve.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.