Champions League Final | Ticket Criteria | SOLD OUT

?

Don’t you enter the code City sent you, not the UEFA code. The UEFA code in the email is to log into your UEFA account, every time you log out of it.
City will send you an access code provided by UEFA that you use on the UEFA website. Would expect these be issued later this week.

Reactions: jrb
City have not sent any codes out

Dear John,

Thank you for requesting an access code to purchase tickets to the Champions League Final 2023.

Please check the supporter details below and contact us if anything is incorrect.

I have a reference code from City and a registration code from UEFA.

City will send you an access code provided by UEFA that you use on the UEFA website. Would expect these be issued later this week.

OK.

Thanks.

See above. I thought it was the reference code sent by the club.

Dear John,

Thank you for requesting an access code to purchase tickets to the Champions League Final 2023.

Please check the supporter details below and contact us if anything is incorrect.

I have a reference code from City and a registration code from UEFA.
Neither of them are the access code though.

Screenshot_20230522_231431_Chrome~2.jpg

It's a bit confusing all this access code malarkey.
I've received one access code which seems to cover me and my brother who's on my account.
We're both on the cup scheme with plenty of points.
The email seems to say we all need individual codes but it's just giving me the one code which has both our names on it.
It's a seven digit number which reads
Purchase reference, I'm presuming that's the code.
Edit: Just noticed it says only one code per account.

Last edited:
Does anyone know if we need to apply for the access code if applying through a supporters club?

I don't want to be argumentative but that is the opposite of what City have put out. City state Spirts World are NOT providing coaches. It does seem
No your right ,there not Sportsword coaches ,they are the UEFA shuttle buses

Do we reckon criteria be put out by city tomorrow or realistically will it be later in the week

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.