Champions League Final | Ticket Criteria | SOLD OUT

Good title for next Bond movie
007 (Timothy Dalton) joins the ticket queue as a shady organisation called UEFA hold fans to ransom, whilst the sinister middle-eastern owners face investigation for naming bank accounts under multiple names. Also starring Lord Pannick (from Star Wars?) and Norman Wisdom. Open auditions to be held at sOld Trafford Theatre of D:Reams, presented by Brian Cox ("Welcome to Scotland".

Honestly, I could have written a Bond movie by the time solid information arrives.

I’ve already got 4 tickets through my supporters club, but could do with a couple more to sell to pay for my trip, been offered £500 for a £156 ticket. Easy money.
Many people on here will support you, well done brother!

Don't forget to get another one through your points as well!

007 (Timothy Dalton) joins the ticket queue as a shady organisation called UEFA hold fans to ransom, whilst the sinister middle-eastern owners face investigation for naming bank accounts under multiple names. Also starring Lord Pannick (from Star Wars?) and Norman Wisdom. Open auditions to be held at sOld Trafford Theatre of D:Reams, presented by Brian Cox ("Welcome to Scotland".

Honestly, I could have written a Bond movie by the time solid information arrives.
You could’ve fucking filmed it as well

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.