Champions League Final | Ticket Criteria | SOLD OUT

I’m the same, got 5 tickets for family and friends all above 10k points and on the cup scheme. We’re all FOC’s but tech is beyond most, I just about get by, will I be able to purchase on the UEFA app for 5 of us or do we have to buy individually from the app? I’m assuming City will send 5 access codes to my family and friends.
Pretty sure 4 is the limit on one transaction but you can then add the purchase code to the other one and hope UEFA give a shit.

Fly to Italy on Weds morning, concerned that my window will open when I’m in the air. If it comes to it, how easy would it be for someone else to get my ticket for me using my access code?

Got 18800 points so hopeful will be in an early release.

I received the OSCs payment confirmation and money taken for the FA cup final but no tickets
Yes. Kevin said the invoice would detail how many adult and concession tickets were included in the bill. That didn’t happen so I wondered if there were issues with the ticketing system. The OSC have been working night and day by the sound of things but the ticketing system is letting people down

Fly to Italy on Weds morning, concerned that my window will open when I’m in the air. If it comes to it, how easy would it be for someone else to get my ticket for me using my access code?

Got 18800 points so hopeful will be in an early release.
The earlier posting of a West Ham access code showed that the recipient had 20 hours to be able to use the code. You should therefore be fine.

Don’t think the issue is the code, for most people including me, it’s the amount of Cat D tickets, and the amount of Cat D tickets per criteria. Are they all up for sale from the start or are they spread over the different criterias?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.