Champions League Final | Ticket Criteria | SOLD OUT

Fly to Italy on Weds morning, concerned that my window will open when I’m in the air. If it comes to it, how easy would it be for someone else to get my ticket for me using my access code?

Got 18800 points so hopeful will be in an early release.
If your window is open mid-flight, being sucked out would be your primary concern

Only beer near the ground will be Heineken in the fan zones, as others have posted none for sale in the ground.

Pretty sure 4 is the limit on one transaction but you can then add the purchase code to the other one and hope UEFA give a shit.
or do a 2 and a 3 to
Next round of voting is Sunday. Beginning to think that reason Eufa have not put this on sale is in case there are tanks and army on the streets for the next two weeks after it. Soon as they sell a ticket it will cost them millions in claims, I don’t think that the ballot winners have had anything concrete confirmation saying it’s 100% Istanbul
i don’t think acts of civil unrest are covered under insurance . the british government would issue a no travel advice and insurers would use this maybe to say tough luck .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.