Champions League Final | Ticket Criteria | SOLD OUT

Forgive me if it’s a stupid question, just received the code, but do i have to use it in this sales window or can i wait until later on next week to buy with family and friends? Know there was abit of confusion around this when tickets were first announced last week
Each access code is unique and can only be redeemed once. The codes can be used until all tickets have sold out, but the longer you wait, the more fans will be eligible to buy a tickets. We therefore recommend using it once it arrives in your inbox.

Forgive me if it’s a stupid question, just received the code, but do i have to use it in this sales window or can i wait until later on next week to buy with family and friends? Know there was abit of confusion around this when tickets were first announced last week
Club email says you can wait but obviously you won’t be guaranteed a ticket later

Each access code is unique and can only be redeemed once. The codes can be used until all tickets have sold out, but the longer you wait, the more fans will be eligible to buy a tickets. We therefore recommend using it once it arrives in your inbox.
Nice one cheers, just seen it on the ticketing info somehow must’ve missed it first time round

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.