Champions League Final | Ticket Criteria | SOLD OUT

Everyone gets their access code individually. Use your access code to log in.

Select your ticket then you have the option to add other people.

You'll need their access code. You can do this for 5 other people(6 including you).

When you check out you'll be given a reference code. If you share this with others, that you haven't bought for they can put it in the "Seat With" box and they'll try to get you all together

Ah thanks for this info. I was wondering about this ‘Seat With’ process.

So on Monday when I order my ticket + 3 Friends & Family (4 tickets in one transaction) UEFA will try to seat the 4 of us together as it’s all in one transaction.

So assuming I understand correctly the ‘Seat With’ option is only if you know of another group or friend with their own separate transaction ?

Supporters clubs are currently entitled to 20% of tickets in an away allocation. However, for the game in Istanbul, they have not taken up this full amount.

Me and @dannybcity therefore requested that the club add these leftover tickets to the amount allocated to ticket points holders.

Danny Wilson indicated that the club would do this earlier in the week, and confirmed that in writing this morning. I’m not sure on the exact number, but I believe it is in the four figures.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.