Champions League Final | Ticket Criteria | SOLD OUT

No some Branches didn’t get their full requests.

In addition, Alex’s numbers kind of support the view that many Branches have been rigorous in minimising requests for tickets.

Thirdly, it’s been so predictable that the anti supporters club lobby contain several people who turn out to be supporters club members with an axe to grind. It’s almost comical. Btw I’ve no issues with people who are genuinely concerned about inadequate ticket allocations in relation to points criteria.

I also believe there were ‘quite a few’ drop offs who decided to take a chance on a low priced ticket via sales criteria, rather than commit to the 180 Euro ticket. Don’t know the numbers, but I know a few people who chose that route.

Can someone clarify something please:
Can I buy a ticket for someone on my friends and family list? I ordered codes but they were sent to the people concerned rather than to me. Can I use the codes on their behalf or do they have to order the tickets themselves?
One person may not be able to travel but won't know until the last minute so he wants a ticket. He sorted travel and hotel, just in case, ages ago.

Can I buy a ticket for someone on my friends and family list? I ordered codes but they were sent to the people concerned rather than to me. Can I use the codes on their behalf or do they have to order the tickets themselves?
One person may not be able to travel but won't know until the last minute so he wants a ticket. He sorted travel and hotel, just in case, ages ago.
If they are in the CL scheme and have points.
If not no.
Wait

A mate bought 3 tickets using the codes of F&F and their own

Can anyone please help me. If I buy for three tickets with three codes, do all the tickets go to the one emaill address and that persons eufa ticket app.
Or is there a way to purchase three but have the three tickets split and put on each person's phone, just in case we get split up.

Any help would be appreciated. Sorry if this has already been asked.

Can anyone please help me. If I buy for three tickets with three codes, do all the tickets go to the one emaill address and that persons eufa ticket app.
Or is there a way to purchase three but have the three tickets split and put on each person's phone, just in case we get split up.

Any help would be appreciated. Sorry if this has already been asked.
Good question, to which I know not the answer.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.