Champions League Final | Ticket Criteria | SOLD OUT

The further down the points system we go means the tickets that are left will be the higher priced ones. You’d think sales will slow right down when it goes down to 7000 and then below 5000. A lot of people won’t want to fork out £600.
£425 or god forbid £600 x 2 , will have to hide that from the missus

Any Thoughts -Question 1 I am obtaining my Ticket tomorrow 10am . Using my account and my access code (Looking after Number 1) My 3 sons all are eligible Tuesday 10am . Plan to go into my Ticketing account and use there 3 Codes as 2 at work and one in the sun . Cant see anything to say that you have to purchase a ticket on your account when being for others . Question 2 . Reading this forum I believe I will not need their passport details .When buying for other people and using their codes do you have to give there email addresses .

Any Thoughts -Question 1 I am obtaining my Ticket tomorrow 10am . Using my account and my access code (Looking after Number 1) My 3 sons all are eligible Tuesday 10am . Plan to go into my Ticketing account and use there 3 Codes as 2 at work and one in the sun . Cant see anything to say that you have to purchase a ticket on your account when being for others . Question 2 . Reading this forum I believe I will not need their passport details .When buying for other people and using their codes do you have to give there email addresses .
Fairly sure you do need email addresses, as that’s how the tickets appear in each of their apps.

was just reading the waffa faqs, so when yyu buy yours and some elses ticlet at the same time, does their access code link to their city details? as I don't get how they stop codes beimg used by anyone who gets access to one even if it isn't theirs

seems open to touting

was just reading the waffa faqs, so when yyu buy yours and some elses ticlet at the same time, does their access code link to their city details? as I don't get how they stop codes beimg used by anyone who gets access to one even if it isn't theirs

seems open to touting
No it doesn’t, and yes anyone can use any code.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.