Champions League Final | Ticket Criteria | SOLD OUT

Why has going to a football match got to be so complicated these days? Codes, schemes, plans, downloads, all of which appear to be designed to make it as stressful as possible. I guess for some it's all part of the fun but for many it's bloody awful.

Yup, dippers have the correct approach, just turn up and jib in.

That's irrelevant, we are 5 days in and we have tickets left. That's the point. If we sell out today, it's still been dragged out IMO.

What if this goes to the back end of the week? That's it's been a bit of sham to be honest.
i think the club know better than people like yourself by the way they've tailored the criteria.

dropping it too fast in larger windows could've potentially led to blues on the cup scheme to miss out

i get that, but the flights and accomodation are actually getting cheaper
Which flights are cheaper pal?, It would be helpful to know as I’ve got a mate still looking to book but the ones he’s getting back are all double the price I paid. Granted we’re not flying direct but he’s struggling to get anywhere near the £349 per person we paid.

i think the club know better than people like yourself by the way they've tailored the criteria.

dropping it too fast in larger windows could've potentially led to blues on the cup scheme to miss out
Yes, because the club never get things wrong in regards to tickets.

Yes, because the club never get things wrong in regards to tickets.
they get loads wrong haha and i've been one of their biggest critics.. but if we're giving them some credit they're usually spot on with the criteria and gauging when games will sell out

Which flights are cheaper pal?, It would be helpful to know as I’ve got a mate still looking to book but the ones he’s getting back are all double the price I paid. Granted we’re not flying direct but he’s struggling to get anywhere near the £349 per person we paid.

if he looks on expedia and does a flight and room trip still coming in at around 500 quid friday to monday if he is willing to go down south, in fact even cheaper https://www.expedia.co.uk/Hotel-Sea...pType=ROUND_TRIP&useRewards=false&userIntent=

That's irrelevant, we are 5 days in and we have tickets left. That's the point. If we sell out today, it's still been dragged out IMO.

What if this goes to the back end of the week? That's it's been a bit of sham to be honest.

This is just the 2nd working day the tickets will have been on sale following a bank holiday weekend.

They’ll know by how many people applied for access codes how many people want to go so they’ll be confident with their criteria.

I’d imagine it will sell out to season ticket holders before the end of the week if extra criteria is needed. 1 week on sale isn’t long at all. The real issue was how long it took UEFA to start the ticket sales process.

Why has going to a football match got to be so complicated these days? Codes, schemes, plans, downloads, all of which appear to be designed to make it as stressful as possible. I guess for some it's all part of the fun but for many it's bloody awful.
its shit mate
i now this week have to start using my old mobile
to download our fa cup final tickets cos
my new mobile didnt work going in on the
last 4 home games,was it nfc ,was it this,was it that,was it whatever.

im worried sick over my champs league ticket.

i dont trust my new mobile so I'm putting my
sim into my old mobile

why do we accept this fkin shite

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.