Champions League Final | Ticket Criteria | SOLD OUT

Just put a handful of City staff on away gates to check tickets, if the person using the ticket doesn't match the person who bought it then a lifetime ban on away tickets for the purchaser.

Any ticket sold to OSC would also have to be used by someone in the branch if not the OSC get a season long ban on having any tickets.
Spot checks that will literally be writing a ticket number down and someones name from photo ID will hold someone up by a couple of minutes. they can be checked against purchaser at a later date. Its not hard to implement and will sort all this shite out.

Have you ever been outside an away turnstile, 10 minutes before kick off?

You may have been to every game for the last 50 years as far as I know but if you think that suggestion is practical, it suggests not.

The trouble with this is that the vast majority of fans either never go to away games or are only interested in going to the most popular ones.

Whereas your self entitled legacy fans are the ones there week after week, season after season, at the games most other people have no interest in.

If they start missing out on the popular games, they’ll get out of the habit of going to the less popular ones also. Maybe lose interest altogether.

You’re entitled to your opinion as much as anybody but if your idea did come in, don’t be surprised when the away ends at games like Swansea on a Tuesday night are virtually empty.

Or God forbid, that this current cycle of success comes to an end anytime soon, and all the recent converts go back to their previous hobbies.
Do you know I am forever hearing this argument, that the if the same old bunch didn't attend away matches (when they are pretty much the only ones entitled to buy tickets anyway) then there wouldn't be anyone there! In short that's complete bollocks. The take up and popularity of the 18-25 allocation has proved beyond any doubt that if all tickets were placed into a ballot that they would sell. We are fast becoming a global institution, and the club will be only too aware that they need to maximise the attendance of a fresh fan base. We already have just about the oldest average age seasoncard holder, ond our away support, prior to the 18-25 introduction, resembled a Darby & Joan Club excursion.

Yeah we're entitled apparenly, i never felt entitied at Grimsby away in 85 when Simmo scored but we still got stuffed 4-1 or when Tony Cunningham missed a sitter again but hey we've been told!

Yeah I stood at Sincil Bank watching Lincoln put a fourth past Andy Dibble in the league cup thinking how lucky and entitled I was to be there…

And then entitledly paid to go to the second leg too.

Do you know I am forever hearing this argument, that the if the same old bunch didn't attend away matches (when they are pretty much the only ones entitled to buy tickets anyway) then there wouldn't be anyone there! In short that's complete bollocks. The take up and popularity of the 18-25 allocation has proved beyond any doubt that if all tickets were placed into a ballot that they would sell. We are fast becoming a global institution, and the club will be only too aware that they need to maximise the attendance of a fresh fan base. We already have just about the oldest average age seasoncard holder, ond our away support, prior to the 18-25 introduction, resembled a Darby & Joan Club excursion.
I think the 18-25 has massively helped the away support the amount of young fans at away games now is much higher than a few years ago. As for Istanbul I've got my ticket but i can't see how any way the club sells tickets will please everyone nobody will truly know how many SC got so it is what it is now can't wait for Istanbul with 20/25k blues gonna be some trip.

Sorry been working so not had much chance to check up on ticket sales.

Ive got one for me and my lads but still need a couple for mates travelling but someone told me all Cat 4 / Cat 3 tickets have been sold.

Can someone do a quick summary of where we are at now.

Ive got one for me and my lads but still need a couple for mates travelling but someone told me all Cat 4 / Cat 3 tickets have been sold.

Yeah only Cat 2 left, city announcing more sales criteria tomorrow.

20000 per team is the standard no matter the stadium.

Also Wembley would be the least attractive final destination for most English fans, a trip to europe is part of the appeal

Cat 3 and 4 sold out correct

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.