Champions League Final | Ticket received - Where are you sat?

Has anybody with disabilities or attending with someone who is disabled got their logistics sorted? I'm attending with my grandma who can't walk for more than a minute at a time, so I'm concerned about the 10 minute walk from the taxi/shuttle drop off to the stadium. Does anyone know if there will be services to to drive us up to our entrance, or do I need to get a wheelchair? I'm hoping my hotel concierge can answer these questions but figured I may find something helpful here.

Cut the grass to keep me in the good books with a wife that will alone for 7 days.
Can’t remember the last time i was so excited and I just cannot stop singing the new best defence in Europe song.
If my cabin bag wasn’t 9.65kg instead of 8 my life would be perfect.

Block 330 Row 28

So much for my request to sit with my mate.. UEFA are a set of c**** aren’t they.. He’s in 324

We’ll have to get creative

I go in R.. He goes in N.. hopefully we can move between blocks
Aye, I'm after a swap as I doubt creativity will work for me. Daughter in Cat 2 716 but I'd swap anyone for a ticket in Entrence R area so she can be with me. Even shit seats lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.