Champions League Final | Ticket received - Where are you sat?

Hi can anyone help me here —got my ticket confirmation email from UEFA but when try to use registration code it says logged in on another mobile —have logged in and logged out everything from old phone but same message comes up —don’t fancy queueing at ticket office —anyone come across this —thanks

Got mine. Block 326. Lad got his on the first day. I got mine the following Monday. Put in his details and UEFA made a remarkably good job of it all. We are stilling next to each other !
We had 5 all booked at different times and all next to each other

Hi can anyone help me here —got my ticket confirmation email from UEFA but when try to use registration code it says logged in on another mobile —have logged in and logged out everything from old phone but same message comes up —don’t fancy queueing at ticket office —anyone come across this —thanks
I had this. My sister's account had the tickets in so in order to transfer them to my account I attempted to login to her account on my phone (unknown to me that as soon as I entered her email into the ticket app I was technically logged in). Only managed to get up to the bit where it said it required her passport number at which point I gave up as I didn't know it. She tried to login on her phone and had the same message that she was logged in on another mobile. I had a hunch that it was something to do with me trying to log in before so I logged into her account on my phone once I had her passport number and it worked. Then logged out and she was able to sign in.

I have resale tickets in block 909 which is the Inter section. So if I decide to use the shuttle service, does that mean I have to go to the Inter shuttle point and be the only City fan on their bus? Does anyone know if my block number definitively prohibits me from using the City shuttle?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.