Champions League Final | Ticket received - Where are you sat?

Little warning/advice from a near accident at my end. Changed my phone last night but before resetting old phone I didn't log out of UEFA app. This leaves the tickets locked on the old phone. The only fix if not logged out on the old phone, is to spend hours at the stadium ticket office which has crap opening times (from 2 on Saturday). I fixed it by restoring everything back on old phone and logging out but had I sold the handset or not restored I could have been screwed. In short, make sure you log out of the UEFA app if you are changing phones!

Also someone has DMed me on Twitter to say they are experiencing this issue - so beware.

Last edited:
I have two tickets on my UEFA phone app- for me and my brother. Do I need to transfer his ticket to his email address and for him to then setup a UEFA account with that email and his correct personal details or can I just leave his ticket on my account?

I have two tickets on my UEFA phone app- for me and my brother. Do I need to transfer his ticket to his email address and for him to then setup a UEFA account with that email and his correct personal details or can I just leave his ticket on my account?
You can do either. If you keep it on your phone use the keep option and enter his details. You can’t have an unassigned ticket. Make sure you’re going through the same entrance as well.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.