Champions League Final | Ticket received - Where are you sat?

AF1QipM_e9kob3_BqliG2V_1i8mogTU8akKqfVgZLYoh=s1360-w1360-h1020

Is that some goalposts I see in the distance.

I`ve got some fold up travel binoculars, and I`m seriously thinking of taking them.

Anyway if that`s the top of the bottom tier what a shite view you`ll have lower down. It`ll be like watching a game in Wythenshawe Park from a bus parked on Princess Parkway.
Fuck, that's grim

Fuck, that's grim
Just been onto Google Earth to measure the (approximate) distance to the centre spot and reckon I'll be about 340 feet away. That's similar to the horizontal distance to the back of the SS L3 at the Etihad. I normally sit 238 feet away. The worst seats at the Ataturk seem to be about 430 feet away (back of tier behind the goals) which will be like standing in the middle of City Square.

EDIT: I was 300 feet away at Wembley (apparently) so think I'm doing alright as we rated our view from there.

Last edited:
Don't get all the moaning over the stadium tbh. We are in a fucking Champions League final, lads. Most of you lot are long enough in the tooth to have watched us in some right shit towns the length and breadth of the country. We'd have crawled over glass to be in this position or travelled to Timbuktu. Swear some of you need a good moan to be happy, would be the same if we reached Wembley next year.

Don't get all the moaning over the stadium tbh. We are in a fucking Champions League final, lads. Most of you lot are long enough in the tooth to have watched us in some right shit towns the length and breadth of the country. We'd have crawled over glass to be in this position or travelled to Timbuktu. Swear some of you need a good moan to be happy, would be the same if we reached Wembley next year.
I agree. My post wasn't intended to be a moan, I just thought that picture made it look like about half a mile away but I reckon it's deceptive and I was happier when I measured the distances compared to my normal view (which is exceptionally good even for Etihad standards).

I agree. My post wasn't intended to be a moan, I just thought that picture made it look like about half a mile away but I reckon it's deceptive and I was happier when I measured the distances compared to my normal view (which is exceptionally good even for Etihad standards).

Not digging you out on this, just seen dozens of different moans online. It reeks of entitlement. Yes, Istanbul is likely going to be a shithole. Yes, there would be better venues. But we are there and we will follow the lads. Few more hours in work then I can pack my bags, cannot wait.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.