Champions League Final | Ticket received - Where are you sat?

Mine was saying that after the email and phone alert but had (on the phone of Lancet Fluke) in brackets after the not yet assigned. When I did the keep ticket thing in the app it changed to Mobile ticket assignee: Lancet Fluke. So if you haven't got the "on the phone of" in brackets maybe it hasn't been sent yet?
Thanks for that.
Yep, hoping at this stage that it's just a case of them not having sent out email yet. We'll see :)

Yeah, the line "no tickets associated with this email address" isn't very helpful though.

I contacted their help email address and they said the same as you, no issue will be sent in next few days.

It'll be fine mate. We've all sunk a load of money into this so naturally it becomes panic stations quite quickly. Everything will work out fine, we've got 5 days to sort it.

Yeah, the line "no tickets associated with this email address" isn't very helpful though.

I contacted their help email address and they said the same as you, no issue will be sent in next few days.
This is the holding message that was on the app everytime I tried it over the last week. When they get round to emailing you then it will change.

nd they said the same as you, no issue will be sent in next few days.
The app will say that as you currently dont have a ticket on the app. Once your ticket arrives then it'll change to show your ticket. If your worried, go through the ticket portal and go on order history it'll show your ticket reference/order info there

Got ours in 721 - must be on the roof! Though at least we’ve got tickets!

Reactions: OB1
Bit dipper that attitude, so you’ve paid £70 but you’d be ok taking someone else’s more expensive seat?
Them stairwells look quite big I would expect a fair few will decide to stand on them if it means a better view

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.