Champions League Final | Ticket received - Where are you sat?

Bit pissed off - me and one son got Block 326 on Cat 3 but my youngest son got Block 720 as its Cat 3 restricted view. So he's on his own up in the gods unless we can find a swap somewhere

If anyone like me transfers the ticket to the wrong email, dont panic it can be cancelled and start again,
thought i had dropped a right bollock but all good now,

Bit dipper that attitude, so you’ve paid £70 but you’d be ok taking someone else’s more expensive seat?
Firstly, i was talking hypothetically, im very happy with my seat, it appears to be similar to where i am at the etihad, where i always choose for wembley every single time and basically exactly where i would have chosen if a seating plan had been in place so I'm not going to be moving.

Secondly, who said anything about taking somebody elses seat? Theres nothing dipper-like about having a ticket. You obviously dont go to many away games if you dont know that a large portion of the crowd often dont stand in their designated seat, people shift seats to go sit with friends, Family or whoever all the time and you'll get gaps everywhere as a result, you just slide into a gap. Some euro away games literally just give you a seat purely for a reference point and the written policy is you just go wherever you want once you're in.

I personally don't generally care where I am, I always aim to go to my seat but sometimes there's people there already so I'll just find the nearest gap and stand there instead and let others be together its no skin off my nose and if you come across somebody who for whatever reason is being miserable and is absolutely insistent on having their seat, you just move to another gap it's really not a big deal.

Firstly, i was talking hypothetically, im very happy with my seat, it appears to be similar to where i am at the etihad, where i always choose for wembley every single time and basically exactly where i would have chosen if a seating plan had been in place so I'm not going to be moving.

Secondly, who said anything about taking somebody elses seat? Theres nothing dipper-like about having a ticket. You obviously dont go to many away games if you dont know that a large portion of the crowd often dont stand in their designated seat, people shift seats to go sit with friends, Family or whoever all the time and you'll get gaps everywhere as a result, you just slide into a gap. Some euro away games literally just give you a seat purely for a reference point and the written policy is you just go wherever you want once you're in.

I personally don't generally care where I am, I always aim to go to my seat but sometimes there's people there already so I'll just find the nearest gap and stand there instead and let others be together its no skin off my nose and if you come across somebody who for whatever reason is being miserable and is absolutely insistent on having their seat, you just move to another gap it's really not a big deal.
Admit it your a plastic tourist who joined when pep signed

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.