Champions League Final | Ticket received - Where are you sat?

Thanks for your advice, I have the ticketing app and they are there when I access the app and choose "my tickets" but I thought they should be on my phone as a dowload or in my Google wallet.

I'm not sure whether having them on an "app" is the same as having them on my phone.

Sorry to be thick.
No, you have to use the app on your phone. They won't download to a wallet.

Why do they want personal info that has passport number etc.. Are we going to need our passports to get in to the ground??
Looks like you need Id you set ticket up with as one of the must dos they have communicated for match day

Have you logged into the ticket app? My son never got the email but when he managed to get himself logged onto the ticket app his ticket was there waiting.
Sorted now thanks. The email was in my junk for some reason even though previous ones weren’t.

Row 26 in corner (332) so happy with that as doesn’t look too far from pitch.

That’s good to hear at least!

Another theory I have is that some of City’s (and all club’s) top points people are professional touts who get onto these points systems from Day 1 and have always bought tickets from clubs to sell on. They’ll have 25,000+ points at City but are likely not even City fans and ever attended a game.
And they knew to get season tickets 5 years before the points system started, often selling at a loss for about 15 years as there was a lack of demand. Sounds like a slow burner.

What would be the best way to do this? At the stadium or find someone online? I feel like there's a lot of potential to get scammed
Find an inter forum or Facebook
To not get scammed meet them in a hotel lobby in Istanbul
Make sure you are both happy w8th tickets swapped and in your apps before you leave.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.