Champions League Final | Ticket received - Where are you sat?

As it stands we haven`t really bought a match ticket, we`ve all bought a lottery ticket to see where we sit. It`s like booking a flight on Ryanair/Easyjet, it wouldn`t surprise me if they decided in future to add a charge if you wanted to sit together. It really is corrupt.
You’re right there mate, I was sat in a £45 seat at Wembley 5 rows higher up and 2 blocks further to the corner flag than my mate who paid £115. The difference was I picked that seat, as you say the CL was a lottery and I pretty much got 3 numbers. I’d be a bit annoyed if, like my mate, I’d paid £430 to get get row 3 next to my block where I’m on row 20 for £160, I’m happy but very empathetic about the situation.

As it stands we haven`t really bought a match ticket, we`ve all bought a lottery ticket to see where we sit. It`s like booking a flight on Ryanair/Easyjet, it wouldn`t surprise me if they decided in future to add a charge if you wanted to sit together. It really is corrupt.

Lesson learnt, buy the cheapest ticket possible those who have followed England matches have already said.
Some of us didn't get the option.

716 row 80 for me. The back row will vary a fair bit in the block due the curvature of the stand.

A couple of posters have said they are in the adjacent Cat 1 block 715 and they were on rows in the 80s. There are some Cat 2 tickets above them as well so maybe at the the half way line its up to row 100+.

At least it's the small stand compared to the the far taller one opposite.
See you up there mate

Set up a ticket app account for my dad but when trying to access the app it won't allow me as its sending a registration confirmation code the email which isn't coming through. Does anyone have any advice?

I'm basically 20 seats in front of you. I'll wave.

Seems pricey for it, but at least we aren't behind the running track. Fairly sure we are at the front of the block for the price and the view will be decent. Just thinking in klarna terms, I'll pay it off £100 a month till September and take the hit for being there.

Aren’t we all behind the running track? ;)

Agreed that’s not a bad view though (all relative of course). Think the dugouts etc are on the other side in front of the West stand, so corners of the East stand might actually be the closest seats to the pitch too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.