Champions League Final | Tickets - 20k each

Do we think there's any chance tickets will end up available for low-point non cup scheme seasoncard holders? Trying to weight up booking travel *IF* we got there on Wednesday night
Personally I think any season ticket holder who wants one will get one, so many people will be priced out by a trip to Turkey imo.

I've not checked back through so forgive if previously ask!

Will these tickets be paper and will they have purchasers names on them that need to match travel ID?

Personally I think any season ticket holder who wants one will get one, so many people will be priced out by a trip to Turkey imo.
Disagree.

They will sell out before all seasoncard holders have a chance to buy.

From 20,000 about 5,000 will dissapear to supporters clubs, corporates, staff, players and their families etc.

That only leaves 15,000. If you are on the cup scheme you'll be fine but other than that you'll need plenty of points to get one being a seasoncard holder not on the cup scheme.

I'm not sure finances will permit all those entitled to purchase to actually make the trip! I have just gambled (£7) on reserving a price on a flight from Stansted for £633 (with no commitment to buy), and that's overnight to arrive Sat morning and first flight back Sunday morning with no requirement for accommodation. That's a lot of dough, and any direct flight will go up in price for sure. View attachment 79175
And then you've got tickets on top ranging from €70-€690 each.

I still don't think we would sell 20k (happy to be proven wrong).

I'm not sure finances will permit all those entitled to purchase to actually make the trip! I have just gambled (£7) on reserving a price on a flight from Stansted for £633 (with no commitment to buy), and that's overnight to arrive Sat morning and first flight back Sunday morning with no requirement for accommodation. That's a lot of dough, and any direct flight will go up in price for sure. View attachment 79175
People will still buy the tickets when they qualify even if they can't go as they will have friends/family that want them. It is very unlikely all seasoncard holders will get the opportunity to buy.

People will still buy the tickets when they qualify even if they can't go as they will have friends/family that want them. It is very unlikely all seasoncard holders will get the opportunity to buy.
I think this is what’s happening with FA cup
Tickets too

Most people have credit cards. They will use them and then pay off whatever it costs to be at the CL final in Istanbul.

On an occasion like this, as shown in Porto, money or the lack of it isn’t an issue.

Last edited:
Some may, but ticketing will be a real concern for UEFA this time and will possibly still be paper with names, to avoid the chaos of Paris last year, so 3rd party resales may not be as easy as some suspect.

Some may, but ticketing will be a real concern for UEFA this time and will possibly still be paper with names, to avoid the chaos of Paris last year, so 3rd party resales may not be as easy as some suspect.
I fear you’ll be disappointed if you are relying on it being easy for all seasoncard holders to get a ticket.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.