Champions League Final | Tickets - 20k each

Not being funny, but until any team qualifies, there shouldn't be the ability to buy tickets for a final. All parties involved should have a pathway and system to instantly switch tickets to available. Two of either Real, Milan, Inter or CITY will be in a mad rush like any other season. UEFA, the hosts and the like should also only have their tickets released the day all teams are confirmed. Keeps it simple. I often wonder how many prawn butty eating sponsors actually care about these games. Or, want to go. Is it justs status for the sake of it?

Still, it is good and we have got to dream about 20,000 seats being made available to 35,000 CITY seasoncard holders... a privilege

I'm not sure finances will permit all those entitled to purchase to actually make the trip! I have just gambled (£7) on reserving a price on a flight from Stansted for £633 (with no commitment to buy), and that's overnight to arrive Sat morning and first flight back Sunday morning with no requirement for accommodation. That's a lot of dough, and any direct flight will go up in price for sure. View attachment 79175
Wrong airport that is 4 hours from ground good luck

Or do a 0% balance transfer over 15-30 months. ;-) Loads of credit card companies offer a 0% balance transfer with a very small balance transfer fee, which is added to the balance transfer amount.
You can get balance transfer cards with no fee now. I got a Natwest one last week.

Wrong airport that is 4 hours from ground good luck
It is not 4 hours from the ground at all. It is 60 minutes by car to Central Istanbul early on a Saturday, where I will spend the day and 60 minutes on to Atatürk. Even Istanbul Airport is 30 minutes to Atatürk and if you want to go to central Istanbul then it's 45 minutes as well.

Anyone know if the club is planning to put any ticket + flight package deals? Be surprised if they didn't...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.