Champions League Final | Tickets - 20k each

Trying to apply for tickets through UEFA but it keeps saying I haven't consented to UEFA using my information to contact me with news/offers etc. But I can't for the life of me see where there is any option to tick that box!!! Nightmare.

*if* we got there, do you reckon there's any chance of a non-scheme seasoncard holder with ~5k points getting a ticket?

If we’ve got around 40,000 season ticket holders and get about 20,000 tickets, I don’t think there’s any chance on earth that over 50% will go. Meaning all season ticket holders would be fine.

But that’s not taking into account people buying for others and assuming most of the 20,000 actually go on sale.

*if* we got there, do you reckon there's any chance of a non-scheme seasoncard holder with ~5k points getting a ticket?
I think you’d be pushing it at that. I think around 17000 were on the cup scheme last season. They have priority, but not all of them will take up on a ticket, mainly due to costs. Then they become available for season ticket holders starting at the people with the most points. I can’t really call how it will pan out if we get to the final, it really depends what City have planned with trips through to them. I first thought we may struggle to take 20000 to Istanbul, but I think there’s plenty of City fans around the world that will want a piece of it.

Trying to apply for tickets through UEFA but it keeps saying I haven't consented to UEFA using my information to contact me with news/offers etc. But I can't for the life of me see where there is any option to tick that box!!! Nightmare.
Try starting afresh with a new email address

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.