Champions League Final | Tickets - 20k each

Hopefully they'll charter some flights and put a package together. Can't see how 20k fans are gonna get over there without the club putting something together for us. Can't see them paying for it all though!
Me neither this time, we've sorted our route just need team to come good Wednesday now,

Hopefully they'll charter some flights and put a package together. Can't see how 20k fans are gonna get over there without the club putting something together for us. Can't see them paying for it all though!

Reckon 90+ flights to transport 20k people.

To any blues (including itself) who opted into the UEFA ticket lottery if City were to qualify, let us know if you’re successful/unsuccessful for tickets for Istanbul. Personally I have my flights and accommodations all booked for istanbul but just missing a match ticket, if anyone has the capacity to purchase an extra ticket I’d be more than willing to compensate for the trouble and to also cover the cost of the ticket obviously. Cheers!

To any blues (including itself) who opted into the UEFA ticket lottery if City were to qualify, let us know if you’re successful/unsuccessful for tickets for Istanbul. Personally I have my flights and accommodations all booked for istanbul but just missing a match ticket, if anyone has the capacity to purchase an extra ticket I’d be more than willing to compensate for the trouble and to also cover the cost of the ticket obviously. Cheers!
I was not successful with the lottery - Opted for City tickets only 2nd cheapest with option to be upgraded also

Also not lucky with the lottery but have hotel booked so if someone has won the lottery and wants a hotel to stay can give that for free as long as they are happy for me to take their guest ticket.

Last edited:
From what I have heard about the day trip prices you will need to have won the lottery to afford it.
1000 pounds for a day trip and 1000 pounds for a 2 dayer without hotels and that's not the official trip,

That's a joke a grand for day trip,I've booked 10 nights all inclusive,internal flights ,taxis for that me and the good lady for 2 grand

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.