Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

who in their right mind buys a ticket for a game that we might not even be playing, in another country, although i guess if we dont make the final you could always slap some dippers arse and flog it at triple the price seeing as they have a by to the final

who in their right mind buys a ticket for a game that we might not even be playing, in another country, although i guess if we dont make the final you could always slap some dippers arse and flog it at triple the price seeing as they have a by to the final

But wouldn’t it be funny…..

No. 6k, and a lot of them had their travel paid.
I think we had a lot more there than 6k, Chelsea took about 5k (Some of my mates got tickets they handed back to UEFA) and we massively outnumbered them at least 2 to 1 I reckon.

I'm the definition of a part time fan now, only bother with home games and I'll be there, think its just a city thing to not talk about it yet because weve got two tough games ahead, but if we qualify every man and his dog will fancy it.

You don't pay for the ticket till both the legs of the semi are played if you are lucky in the ballot,so if we don't make the final don't pay and you don't get a ticket.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.