Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

Agree. There's not a hope that we sell 20,000 against Liverpool unless the Sheikh charters 50+ planes
Think we could be surprised how many would want to go.
There's a few I know already sorted travel, and are more or less part time Blues. If they can't get a ticket they're going anyway.

Think we could be surprised how many would want to go.
There's a few I know already sorted travel, and are more or less part time Blues. If they can't get a ticket they're going anyway.
32k for a reserve game last weekend in London, I'm pretty sure there are enough routes over to France. I'm have flights monitored nowhere near Paris for £30 ew, 5 hours on train but not expensive.

was CAT 4 a tiny allocation at Porto does anyone remember?
75-80% of the finalists’ allocations in a normal (non-pandemic) year are categories 2 and 3. Most of the category 1 tickets go to corporate/VIPs with a relatively low amount going to the finalists. Category 4 is there so UEFA can make a song and dance about how ‘affordable’ the tickets are.

32k for a reserve game last weekend in London, I'm pretty sure there are enough routes over to France. I'm have flights monitored nowhere near Paris for £30 ew, 5 hours on train but not expensive.
Can drive there in under 10 hours! Like you said, there was 32k blues at Wembley on Saturday and that was with a lot of blues fucking it off. Everyone on the cup scheme will get one, the rest will be be picked off by season ticket holders.

Probably more there who paid their own way than the ones with free travel,
having booked everything before the free travel offer was made, and couple of ton+ on top for the covid tests.
I paid my own way before the announcement (and had no issue with that as I got a decent holiday out of it), but I think the majority were there on a freebie.

From memory there were about 15 free flights, and you can get about 270 on each flight, so I actually do think the vast majority there had got free travel.

You can put the couple of ton for testing towards the flights and accommodation for this and Porto would still have been way cheaper.

You don't have to fly for this one, and thats why we'll take more, but any route now is going to be expensive, and accommodation is scandalous. I still think we'll do well to take 12k.

If it is City v Liverpool the club will do something on travel or subsidise tickets surely? The prices are already mad and they will double after the first legs and again when finalists are known. Two clubs from the NW with the same options to get there...

Liverpool will travel in huge numbers as we all get told so it will be carnage. I think the only option for City would be assisting the fans with this one.

Nice of UEFA to award the lifeblood of football with 5,000 free tickets per finalist whilst then giving more tickets to its pals than each club gets as an allocation!

I'm waiting for @Ric to confirm that the mods will get Cat 1 tickets, plus air fare (business class, obviously; fuck that travelling with the plebs and their noisy kids) and three nights' 5* accommodation.

I was doing the same mate. Flight Stansted to Poitiers for £60 return fri-sun. And about 2hr30 from airport to Paris on train.

Not too bad.

Plenty of alternative options. Lyon another. French trains are generally cheap and fucking rapid.

If we make it and play the dippers then even more reason to be in Paris for as little time as possible as will be crawling with them. And they'll be looking for trouble everywhere when they lose.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.