Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

Scousers making the final too means things would be more difficult than otherwise. 24hr head start if they go through tonight to snap up whatever remotely affordable options there still are from the North West to Paris

Scousers making the final too means things would be more difficult than otherwise. 24hr head start if they go through tonight to snap up whatever remotely affordable options there still are from the North West to Paris
Unless the club lay on hundreds of planes am at a loss as to how 20k city fans can possibly even get to paris.

Agreed, and dont see where these hundreds of planes are going to come from either
It shouldn't need hundreds of planes to be fair. I'm guessing 300 to each plane and as some have already booked travel, maybe more like 40 or 50 would be needed? That's still a lot but United and Chelsea must've chartered at least that many each in 2008 for the final in Moscow. Celtic managed to get something like 80,000 fans to Seville in 2003 for their UEFA Cup Final. If airport capacity is an issue then there's also Paris Orly airport and Beauvais at a push. I'm not sure it's that insurmountable a problem as long as the club has done enough legwork in terms of exploring options, etc.

I'm hanging my fire booking till tomorrow night.
I'v had my eye on a route,2 flights for several weeks there.
and can't believe it hasnt sold or at least gone up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.