Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

Good idea but isn't that the odds for them to win the game in 90 minutes? Knowing my luck Madrid would win on penalties and I'll be out of pocket for the flights and the bet
It's the odds for RM to qualify for the final. The 4.5 odds are decimal though so 7/2 in fraction odds rather than the 4.5/1 stated above.

For anyone buying a Real to qualify “hedge” betfair exchange have it at 4.5/1
Just booked ferry Dover to Calais on Thu night and return Sun night Dunkirk to Dover £178. Covered with this bet for £80 Madrid to qualify which pays out £280

Booked EuroTunnel to Calais. Will drive to Lille which is an hour on and then grab a train from Lille to Paris. £418 for the tunnel spread across 4 of us. Fully refundable so no risk at all.

Got a hotel booked in Paris too for £220 for 3 so got something sorted should we get there and will review Spike's trips and their cost if we get through.

Fingers crossed eh?

you got a link to the refundable euro tunnel tickets ? Thought they was none refundable

you got a link to the refundable euro tunnel tickets ? Thought they was none refundable
They offer a couple of rates, got to look for one's that say "standard refundable" or something similar in the name when you select a departure time. If no refundable rate is showing for that time they may have sold out.

Just put £35 on Madrid to qualify at 10/3. That's my flights covered or I'm paying £155 for flights and bet.

Booked EuroTunnel to Calais. Will drive to Lille which is an hour on and then grab a train from Lille to Paris. £418 for the tunnel spread across 4 of us. Fully refundable so no risk at all.

Got a hotel booked in Paris too for £220 for 3 so got something sorted should we get there and will review Spike's trips and their cost if we get through.

Fingers crossed eh?

Doing the same. Had eurotunnel already booked so changed dates for a £50 fee. Doing friday night in Lille then train to Paris sat and back sunday. Ditch the car in Lille.

Train prices from Lille to Paris have gone up in cost a lot though. Was hoping for a leisurely sunday in Paris continuing the celebrations but had to save money and book a mid-morning one.

Will stick money on Real to qualify to cover that cost as it is non-refundable.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.