Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

Also unsuccessful here - reckon they'll be another ballot though. They'll be 2 sets of fans who won't take their successful ballot application uptake in the next 30 hours. I only got mine thru UEFA ballot last year 4 days before the match.

Yeah that's true. They have to be paid for by 6th May don't they or they'll come back around again and there might be more chance of success.

I do think there's a good chance for most City fans getting a ticket through the club though if Liverpool qualify. They'll exhaust the routes that City would take, and as a cult they'll already have booked thinking their name is on the trophy. We're a more pessimistic bunch so plenty will wait until we've made the final and then find themselves priced out.

With the world back to normal I can't see the club subsidising travel this time around, especially as 5,000 fans will be getting free tickets anyway.

We shall see.

Got to get there first of course. Come on City!

I don’t think it will drop down to my points mate…I got lucky last year and bought a ticket for slightly over cost for the Porto final. Hopefully get lucky this year too

How many points do you have? I'm on the below 5k category but am on the cup scheme and fully expect to be able to get one.

Was just looking at hospitality packages to see how much of a joke they are. Shared Suites (one of the cheaper options at 3,900 euros) are already sold out in the south side of the stadium which is where Liverpool fans would be based as the "home" team! Madness. They've already gone mad for this.

Was just looking at hospitality packages to see how much of a joke they are. Shared Suites (one of the cheaper options at 3,900 euros) are already sold out in the south side of the stadium which is where Liverpool fans would be based as the "home" team! Madness. They've already gone mad for this.
Lets hope a miracle happens and they get knocked out this evening! be an expensive gamble.

How many points do you have? I'm on the below 5k category but am on the cup scheme and fully expect to be able to get one.
Everyone one the scheme will get a ticket if they want one but they will be eye wateringly expensive. We got three at £156 each for Porto just before that category sold out and we considered it a "bargain"!

Everyone one the scheme will get a ticket if they want one but they will be eye wateringly expensive. We got three at £156 each for Porto just before that category sold out and we considered it a "bargain"!

It's a bargain because there were no other expenses. Its a lot to be paying for a football game though. I'll buy a cat 4 or at cat 3 ticket but won't be able to afford anything better.

Do we know if the 5k free tickets is part if the 19k allocation?

It's a bargain because there were no other expenses. Its a lot to be paying for a football game though. I'll buy a cat 4 or at cat 3 ticket but won't be able to afford anything better.

Do we know if the 5k free tickets is part if the 19k allocation?

£150 is mad but because it's the final I'd probably pay it. £409 or £576 which is roughly what the next two prices work out as... I could technically afford it but it's stupid money and there are plenty of other things I'd be better spending that on. It's one of those where if we were to win I wouldn't give a shit what I paid for the ticket. You never remember the costs when you'd had a good time, and that would be one of, if not the best experience ever (and yes I've got kids)!

Quick check of Wiki says 25k UK fans went from the UK to that and there were 110 chartered planes. I think its more like 180-200 per plane but accept your point. Obviously a bigger proportion will make their own way to this one, but in the next 6 hours the options of getting there yourself is either not going to exist or is going to be cost prohibitive. Eurostar has already sold out, I suspect the ferries will be next. Liverpools travel partner also has a 24 hour head start on confirming charter planes as well.

There will be charters available obviously, but expecting it to be very expensive in part due to plane availability and lack of remaining cheap alternatives.

Sidenote, if it is City v Liverpool, I'd expect the charters to go to and from different airports for security reasons eg - LPL to BVA and MAN to ORL. Dont think CDG would have the capacity anyway.
Yeah, tonight is key for independent travel options and the way the game is now going those options are going to be reduced to virtually nothing from about 9.55pm

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.