Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

It's a bargain because there were no other expenses. Its a lot to be paying for a football game though. I'll buy a cat 4 or at cat 3 ticket but won't be able to afford anything better.

Do we know if the 5k free tickets is part if the 19k allocation?
Both teams are getting 30k tickets

My choice but I paid a lot more than for match tickets only in Porto. Paid £600 on Covid testing for three us alone. But we had a great weekend

Both teams are getting 30k tickets

My choice but I paid a lot more than for match tickets only in Porto. Paid £600 on Covid testing for three us alone. But we had a great weekend
20000 not 30000.

The article is about the 6 finalist all getting 5k free.

There's goes any hope of any remotely affordable routes to Paris still being available come 10pm tomorrow night...
Spurs had the same problem when they played scouse in the Madrid final, with their game being the following night.
They still managed to take big numbers.
They're lots of ways to get to Paris if we get there, just have to work a bit harder at sorting it.

Spurs had the same problem when they played scouse in the Madrid final, with their game being the following night.
They still managed to take big numbers.
They're lots of ways to get to Paris if we get there, just have to work a bit harder at sorting it.

I've found a way to get there for £80. It's just getting home that's the problem

A company called Football Travel Limited is offering Liverpool fans a flight only day trip for £649. Only putting on one plane due to plane availability.

See what Sport Options and Sports World have to offer should we get through but would be surprised if it's much cheaper.

Think we might need to get on the phone to Etihad.

Not sure why people have not booked their flights/ferries and accommodation already? We will win in Madrid no problems.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.