Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

Flying Friday coming back Sunday... Easyjet cheapest... £882, Jet2 over £1000 and thats flying from leeds

cheapest was £331 via oslo

Brum to Paris Wed £70 booked that two weeks ago
Just took a punt at a flight Mon from Milan to Mcr £7

fly or train Paris to Milan on Sunday
Sort that tomorrow- IF

£60 Milan to Paris pal. I'm looking at £148 including flights and I don't have to stay in that fucking shithole for long if we lose or if we win for that matter. Paris is awful

Serious joke that if City do get through that two clubs from the same country have to fly out thousands of people. Should always be switched in these circumstances even if it's Gigg Lane.

Paris is a shit hole. Infested with scousers too I can’t think of anything worse. oh & the French are rude as fuck

less time spent there the better

Be celebrating on the shore of Lake Como by the sunrise on the Sunday if all goes well.

They should have played both games the same night and flipped the ties so both teams weren’t in Spain on the 2nd leg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.