Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

Nice route but all trains back to Amsterdam showing sold out on the Sunday. Friend looked at going via Palma this morning was about 150 for the two flights now gone up to nearly 400
Blimey - looks like getting back on the Sunday will be difficult whatever the route. Places not popular for half term holidays - Düsseldorf and Frankfurt from London - might be worth a look - fingers crossed it’s a proper look this time tmrw

Is there any particular reason thst I’ve missed why no-one appears to countenance driving via the Chunnel or the Ferry?
P&O have most their fleet impounded GDM it’s not helping , I’ve just looked was thinking about taking a coach and staying in Lille if I’m allowed to go. Best flight was £145 Newcastle to Gdańsk then on to Lille .

If we get past Real Madrid this evening, having just spent a couple of hours looking at options for travel to/from Paris, then unless City organise transport on a large scale, independent travel is going to be difficult and expensive.

There are limited options left to get into Paris. There is little availability left for cars travelling by ferry. Some non-direct flights from Manchester still have seats available, but are not direct and are expensive, with longish stopovers in other European cities, and no return flights back till the morning after the match. Coach travel from Manchester with National Express is booked up, and would be reliant on the ferry crossings. Trains into Paris are available from other cities, but there are no return trains until the morning after the match, so you can’t get back to the city you arrived from. There is nowhere left to stay in Paris, everything is booked up except for a few remaining hotels that are charging thousands of pounds.

Unless City charter a lot of planes, then I have no idea how 20,000 Blues are going to get there and back.

Allowing one teams fans 24 more hours to book travel and accommodation is a piss-take.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.