Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

I booked to Brussels before the semi final as the price to Paris was huge even before the first leg. 3 hour train every 30mins going there. Cost me £57 return. It’s still cheap enough now too for the same route.
Presuming you will have to stay in Paris the night of the game?

Presuming you will have to stay in Paris the night of the game?
Yes, wasn’t easy finding a place either especially on my own as no one else would pre book the flight before the 2 legs. I took out insurance so can get refunded if we get knocked out tonight.

I booked a very basic place called the Victory Hotel Galou which isn’t too far from the stade de France.
Staying in Brussels city centre Friday night, Paris Saturday night and Ibis next to Brussels airport on the Sunday night before flying home Monday morning.

Bargain. Where are you staying in Paris for the 4 nights you're there - in a cardboard box? ;)
Already got three nights in Paris booked
A lad I know booked a 6 bed apt when they moved the game
About £200 pp
Hotel in Milan at the airport stayed there before as I still went in 2014 when we lost the semi to Madrid is £60 for 2 of us

There’s no way in a million years I’d be leaving my car unattended on a ferry full of scousers.

The cunts would even rob the paint.
Don’t know if it’s allowed but I’m booked on a ferry and not intending on getting out of the car at all lol

don’t wanna spend a second more than I have to in the company of the most irritating twats in the UK

Already got three nights in Paris booked
A lad I know booked a 6 bed apt when they moved the game
About £200 pp
Hotel in Milan at the airport stayed there before as I still went in 2014 when we lost the semi to Madrid is £60 for 2 of us
Nice one - was concerned that you might not have anything booked yet. I've got 2 nights on reserve in an Ibis in Paris on the Fri and Sat but been reading stories on here of Ibis cancelling hotel rooms around big events at next to no notice so it might be me staying in a cardboard box!

Why do all trains back to brussels on the sunday say unavailable to buy? Anyone actually bought one?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.