Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

UEFA's stance is essentially let all of our thousands of corporate and sponsors in with no rules otherwise we put them and the money first and fuck the fans.

I'm pretty sure just 2 weeks ago they were using the "it's for the fans" tagine to rally support against the ESL.

Fans should be raging at this just as much but not enough care when it's not their own club involved. Fuck UEFA.
We haven't mattered that much since some woman with a bible shouted "Oye any of you lads fancy a game of football".

Now they are saying Lisbon rather than Porto...BA flights from London still there for any London Blues..not refundable - but you can get a voucher instead (assume you might fly with BA at some stage) so booked...hotel and flights to Turkey - still confirmed, and now holding Portugal. I have spent more money than my season ticket so far on just trying to cover the options..sort it out UEFA!!

UEFA's stance is essentially let all of our thousands of corporate and sponsors in with no rules otherwise we put them and the money first and fuck the fans.

I'm pretty sure just 2 weeks ago they were using the "it's for the fans" tagine to rally support against the ESL.

Fans should be raging at this just as much but not enough care when it's not their own club involved. Fuck UEFA.
One contractual sponsorship will be worth considerably more than all tickets sold to fans combined, so kind of understandable that they are given some priority unfortunately to help fulfil the legal obligations of that partnership.

Let's say it's in Porto and each club get 4k tickets each. I'm gonna give an average ticket price of £300 but I could be too high or too low on that. 8000 x £300 is £2.4m. Not many places confirming amounts but market research suggest the likes of Heineken and Nissan to be paying £45m each per season.

It's part of the reason why it's a lucrative competition to be involved in and why we'll be looking for a decent amount of prize money as winners or runners up.

Part of me will be ok with them moving to Portugal as it’s two fingers up to the fans and an admission of their hypocrisy over the ESL.

there’s people who don’t follow football who got the wrong idea about ESL as being greedy clubs etc... killing the game. Not as clear cut as that. They’re all in it for themselves including the 14 other PL clubs who voted against money for lower league sides. Where was the outrage then?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.