Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

If anybody is interested Ryanair have just (in the last couple of hours) announced a direct flight on Sat 29 May to Porto from Edinburgh - literally empty plane at present - leaves 11am and gets in at 1340. The way things are going - just time to get there and fly back to Wembley. But because it is just announced it is cheap. F++k knows how to get back - fathom that out later

They are waiting now we are all p****d (or not if a non-drinker) and will announce it about 1am in the morning,

At about 7pm tonight. It's completely out of step with everything else in the media at the moment. Many countries are running with Porto so I'd be amazed if it's Wembley.
SKY are reporting Wembley is now favourite based on the fact the Portugese authorities don't want or need a CL final. What's in it for them apart from 22,000 people who need managing tightly?

On the gamble that the final is in Porto, I have booked it from Wednesday to Sunday. Any ideas of how we are supposed to get this PCR test? Cheapest I’ve seen is £60...!

If anybody is interested Ryanair have just (in the last couple of hours) announced a direct flight on Sat 29 May to Porto from Edinburgh - literally empty plane at present - leaves 11am and gets in at 1340. The way things are going - just time to get there and fly back to Wembley. But because it is just announced it is cheap. F++k knows how to get back - fathom that out later

Is there not a flight back on the Tuesday?

Expensive already now

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.