Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

So providing Portugal relax it to accept LFT we could be looking at a DIY LFT that may do us for both flights (providing within 72 hours of course), and just forking out for the PCR when we get home? Or would we need to do the LFT at a designated test centre in the UK? If it's greater than 72 hours between flights is there anything stopping us taking our own LFT test kit with us to Portugal to use for the flight home? I'm well stocked as just remembered that work gave me a box containing 7 Rapid Antigen tests yesterday!
That’s my understanding and what I’m planning to do.

Yes, just found the text for current rules;

“If you take your test in the UK, ahead of a return journey of less than 3 days, you must use a private test provider. You cannot use a National Health Service (NHS) test.“

This is perfect, test Thu or Fri in UK for a Fri outbound and use that test for the inbound on Sun.

This is worst case, I think UK/Portugal may make changes prior to the game date that ease requirements.
Can see Portugal easing restrictions on testing but UK won’t ( not yet anyhow) although this will change over the coming months no doubt

Can see Portugal easing restrictions on testing but UK won’t ( not yet anyhow) although this will change over the coming months no doubt

I would work on the basis that no changes will be made to testing for coming into the UK before the end of the month.
Lets face it, it would only benefit about 20000, tops, and hack off a load of people who aren't travelling.
No government would do that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.