Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

Hopefully, but the before return LFT/PCR and after arrival home PCR tests are UK requirements, so it’s at least two tests
Ok, cheers. I found this regarding tests before getting the flight home. Seems it's only available for TAP passengers and only at Lisbon but this is a route and an airline that I'm considering. Only 21 Euro for a Quick Antigen Test - is that the same as a LFT?

Hopefully, but the before return LFT/PCR and after arrival home PCR tests are UK requirements, so it’s at least two tests

The one question I’m trying to find an answer to is; if we need a pre-departure test for a flight on the Friday, I could do a rapid test Thu or Fri and would that test satisfy the current requirement for the pre-return test for my flight on the Sunday?

Everything I’m reading doesn’t mention where the pre-return test must be taken, only it must be done during the 3 days prior (Thu/Fri/Sat) to the date of the return flight(Sun)

This would save a load of hassle for all of us that are only doing 2 or 3 nights out there.

Ok, cheers. I found this regarding tests before getting the flight home. Seems it's only available for TAP passengers and only at Lisbon but this is a route and an airline that I'm considering. Only 21 Euro for a Quick Antigen Test - is that the same as a LFT?

Yeah I’m pretty sure antigen test is LFT. Was looking this up and that’s definitely ok for the return test. You present at checkin/boarding and at border force (if they ask)

The one question I’m trying to find an answer to is; if we need a pre-departure test for a flight on the Friday, I could do a rapid test Thu or Fri and would that test satisfy the current requirement for the pre-return test for my flight on the Sunday?

Everything I’m reading doesn’t mention where the pre-return test must be taken, only it must be done during the 3 days prior (Thu/Fri/Sat) to the date of the return flight(Sun)

This would save a load of hassle for all of us that are only doing 2 or 3 nights out there.
I think so. If Portugal accept an LFT on the way out (currently it’s PCR though) then it’s my understanding you can use that on the way back if it’s less than 72 hours from taking it.

I think so. If Portugal accept an LFT on the way out (currently it’s PCR though) then it’s my understanding you can use that on the way back if it’s less than 72 hours from taking it.

Yes, just found the text for current rules;

“If you take your test in the UK, ahead of a return journey of less than 3 days, you must use a private test provider. You cannot use a National Health Service (NHS) test.“

This is perfect, test Thu or Fri in UK for a Fri outbound and use that test for the inbound on Sun.

This is worst case, I think UK/Portugal may make changes prior to the game date that ease requirements.

So providing Portugal relax it to accept LFT we could be looking at a DIY LFT that may do us for both flights (providing within 72 hours of course), and just forking out for the PCR when we get home? Or would we need to do the LFT at a designated test centre in the UK? If it's greater than 72 hours between flights is there anything stopping us taking our own LFT test kit with us to Portugal to use for the flight home? I'm well stocked as just remembered that work gave me a box containing 7 Rapid Antigen tests yesterday!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.