Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

How the fuck have they not announced where the final is yet? It's actually ridiculous.

They know Wembley is by far the best option for fans and health and safety, but all they care about is where provides the best ‘jolly’ for their ‘members and partners’.

They know Wembley is by far the best option for fans and health and safety, but all they care about is where provides the best ‘jolly’ for their ‘members and partners’.
Some reports are they are trying to get Porto to increase the amount of spectators allowed.

And here we go with the UEFA are against us outcry. You do remember the ridiculous decisions that went our way in the Dortmund games right?

The only thing I can think is they're scared of getting sued by the sponsors because they're not allowed to attend.

But fuck me, who do they think they are trying to strong arm governments in to bending at the knee for UEFA's commercial interests.

I'm starting to understand what some of the big club's (including Sorriano in his book) are saying, that UEFA being a governing body and a commercial enterprise is actually a conflict of interest.

They should be there to act in the best interest of their clubs, not themselves.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.