Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

I’m holding two reservations; one hotel is now sold out(high end hotel), the other is triple the price I paid.

We don’t know if this is due to UEFA, fans like us taking a punt, or more likely a mix of the two. UEFA will want to make sure they have access to sufficient quality rooms before making any decision.
Plenty of accommodation available at decent prices.

Just caught the end of a discussion on the radio. I think it was with Rob Harris. Anyway, they were assuming Porto as the location but there may only be 5000 tickets in total. I didn’t catch the beginning so not sure what lead to those conclusions.
For the fans.

Just caught the end of a discussion on the radio. I think it was with Rob Harris. Anyway, they were assuming Porto as the location but there may only be 5000 tickets in total. I didn’t catch the beginning so not sure what lead to those conclusions.
The Portuguese govt have announced fans can return for the last round of league fixtures but only at 10% capacity ie 5000.

If that’s not flexible for the final no chance will it be in Porto

I can not see it happening UEFA have no reason, i know the fans want it, but it makes little difference to the players who will go to join their national teams or holiday afterwards, the clown it charge of the government can try to bully all he wants.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.