Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

That's better. Think most who want a ticket should get one. Not sure whether to take the plunge on a £400+ flight to Faro now or wait for City and Spike to reveal details of travel packages
Where will the details of Spikes package be released? Thanks

Looking to book flights but I can't get my head around this PCR. Is this right?

Take a PCR test before flying to Portugal

Fill in Passenger Locator Form (Portugal)

Take a lateral flow test before returning to UK

Fill in Passenger Locator Form (UK)

Take a PCR Test after returning to UK

Also read that NHS testing isn't valid for international travel, has to be private.

Sounds pricey £

Can’t be confirmed at this time. It will not be more demanding than this, but Portugal is due to update/confirm entry requirements in next few days.

Looking to book flights but I can't get my head around this PCR. Is this right?

1️⃣ Take a PCR test before flying to Portugal

2️⃣ Fill in Passenger Locator Form (Portugal)

3️⃣ Take a lateral flow test before returning to UK

4️⃣ Fill in Passenger Locator Form (UK)

5️⃣ Take a PCR Test after returning to UK

Also read that NHS testing isn't valid for international travel, has to be private.

Sounds pricey £

Sounds a complete ballache, stay at home get a curry in have a few beers and annoy the neighbours with your shouting.

I'm all for supporting the side in person but that's a list that would put me right off.

That's better. Think most who want a ticket should get one. Not sure whether to take the plunge on a £400+ flight to Faro now or wait for City and Spike to reveal details of travel packages
Just my opinion but I think at this stage, going with Spike or whoever the club is partnered with these days will be the cheapest route.

Sounds a complete ballache, stay at home get a curry in have a few beers and annoy the neighbours with your shouting.

I'm all for supporting the side in person but that's a list that would put me right off.
Same 3 tests and more or less forms I did for the League Cup... taking half hour to kip down the road for a test wasn’t so much of a ball ache than the last 12 Months have been sitting at home eating Curry watching the game like a Rag would normally do

Same 3 tests and more or less forms I did for the League Cup... taking half hour to kip down the road for a test wasn’t so much of a ball ache than the last 12 Months have been sitting at home eating Curry watching the game like a Rag would normally do

After supporting City for close to 55 years I reserve the right not to get fucked about and choose the curry.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.