Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

After supporting City for close to 55 years I reserve the right not to get fucked about and choose the curry.
Wasn’t having a go pal.... totally understand everyone has different circumstances just happy that finally it seems like we are gunner get back into the grounds. I’m pissed off witb this Ballot system cos I’m on 20,500 but it is what it is. I’m a 77 child so a few but not many years behind you btw

Every airline in the country should be offering to put on Chartered flights for both sets of fans now its confirmed, they all must have 100's of planes sat around doing nothing at the moment

The club better get these whacked on sale without fucking about with loyalty points etc. What they don't want is people waiting to see if they become eligible or not. I predict that with COVID, the late news, the cost and the arsing around everyone who wants one will get one.

I want to take my two lads but they are not seasoncard holders. I think the club should not overestimate demand here and have maybe one day for CL Scheme holders and then get them on open sale.
Realistically they can't do that.

The thresholds will drop quickly though. I'd have thought they'd be on sale tomorrow but its the ballot results for the Everton game I think. Nightmare timing wise!

The club better get these whacked on sale without fucking about with loyalty points etc. What they don't want is people waiting to see if they become eligible or not. I predict that with COVID, the late news, the cost and the arsing around everyone who wants one will get one.

I want to take my two lads but they are not seasoncard holders. I think the club should not overestimate demand here and have maybe one day for CL Scheme holders and then get them on open sale.
At times like this, I think it's best if they just invite every SC holder who wants one to register their interest over a 24 hour period - like the Rags do and like the ballot for the Everton tickets we're having - then they'll know exactly how many applications they have and will be able to inform fans if they've been successful in getting a ticket or not based on everyone's points and if they're in the CL scheme. Then let everyone pay online, and if still some left throw them out to Cityzens members.

Mad take. Why not go full ballot while we're at it? Biggest game in the club's history and lets chuck out the loyalty point criteria? Mental

Wasn’t having a go pal.... totally understand everyone has different circumstances just happy that finally it seems like we are gunner get back into the grounds. I’m pissed off witb this Ballot system cos I’m on 20,500 but it is what it is

I admire the gumption of the lads and lasses who make any trip to watch the team play, fans are the heart and soul of our club, in fact any club.

VAR killed me off, last season was the only season in decades that I didn't renew my season ticket, weirdly I got to watch the games at home like everyone else did mate.

Sounds a bit off but IMO we shouldn't have fans back until all the fans can go, apart from allocated tickets to both sets of fans you can bet your bottom dollar the UEFA gravy train will have as many suits there too,

At times like this, I think it's best if they just invite every SC holder who wants one to register their interest over a 24 hour period - like the Rags do and like the ballot for the Everton tickets we're having - then they'll know exactly how many applications they have and will be able to inform fans if they've been successful in getting a ticket or not based on everyone's points and if they're in the CL scheme. Then let everyone pay online, and if still some left throw them out to Cityzens members.

Sounds more sensible. But they could always just put it to points on a smaller time scale than usual too. Worried the club might set an awful precedent here.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.