Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

I would suggest taking a copy of the gov.uk rule with you printed out (I will be). Most people won’t be even going to the check in desk, first time that’ll be checked is prior to boarding

“If you are returning to the UK within 3 days, you can use the result of a COVID-19 test that you take in the UK before you travel.”

The official text https://www.gov.uk/guidance/coronavirus-covid-19-testing-for-people-travelling-to-england

And, as I understand, it’s not a 72 hour cut off. Returning the Sunday you could use a test taken any time on the Thursday.

Last edited:
There’s a lot of talk about taking a test in the Uk and as long as that is 72hours before you return to Uk you don’t need to take a test in Portugal. Now whilst this is technically correct I can see this causing problems. I have done a few flights in the last few months (not Portugal) you show your paperwork to the check in staff, they are not experts in all these rules. If you turn up to the check in counter with a negative covid test from the uk, albeit within the 72 hour rule. I can see that being a problem. They will be expecting a test from Portugal. I might be totally wrong but it’s something to consider. I’ve seen more than a few passengers refused boarding because their paperwork it not exactly correct.
Good point. I’m going to just do one on Thursday that covers me for both flights. No fucking chance I’m queuing at a clinic in Porto on Saturday.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.