Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

Have they not eased or about too the restrictions for all just not only essential travel ?
They have, but there is still confusion about whether or not people wanting to attend the match have to travel in a bubble. Sounds absurd, but we should get clarity on Monday.

They have, but there is still confusion about whether or not people wanting to attend the match have to travel in a bubble. Sounds absurd, but we should get clarity on Monday.
Agreed absolutely scandalous,I’m wondering do the same rules apply to the sponsors or v.i.p‘s invited in their hundreds by uefa to the game will they have to watch the game then leave straight after I think we all know the answer to that one ..

Lat flow test in Porto airport before your travel back, after two days solid on the piss !!!!
Gonna be a lot of sand on them floors and full buckets!!!

I am due my second covid jab on the Monday before I do my PCR on the Thursday. I wonder if it will give a false positive!!! I will be ringing the helpline on Monday to get the official line.

Don’t see how it is logistically possible to keep two lots of 6000 people arriving over a couple of hours in 30 different aircraft in bubbles. That’s 240 coaches needed to get everyone from the airport to the fan zones then same again to the stadium etc. Not a chance they could organise that.

Don’t see how it is logistically possible to keep two lots of 6000 people arriving over a couple of hours in 30 different aircraft in bubbles. That’s 240 coaches needed to get everyone from the airport to the fan zones then same again to the stadium etc. Not a chance they could organise that.
Not if the buses make return journeys to the airport it isn't ;)

I am due my second covid jab on the Monday before I do my PCR on the Thursday. I wonder if it will give a false positive!!! I will be ringing the helpline on Monday to get the official line.
I did a NHS PCR test the day after my second jab 5 days after Wembley. It was negative.

Agreed absolutely scandalous,I’m wondering do the same rules apply to the sponsors or v.i.p‘s invited in their hundreds by uefa to the game will they have to watch the game then leave straight after I think we all know the answer to that one ..
Thousands... And most likely no

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.