Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

2-3,000 already booked. More will follow after bubble confirmation. All CL scheme members should be fine. After that, not sure. Will sell out unless it's all about official trips, bubbles, etc. Just my opinion.
I hope all CL scheme members will be fine.
I’ve just shy of 15k and already booked flights, hotels and PCR test.

Im either going to the final or having a expensive weekend break in Portugal

2-3,000 already booked. More will follow after bubble confirmation. All CL scheme members should be fine. After that, not sure. Will sell out unless it's all about official trips, bubbles, etc. Just my opinion.
Can guarantee thought that if Chelsa sell out before we do the press will have reports ready saying City struggle to sell final tickets

I hope all CL scheme members will be fine.
I’ve just shy of 15k and already booked flights, hotels and PCR test.

Im either going to the final or having a expensive weekend break in Portugal
You'll be fine with those points if you are on the scheme.

I was getting excited about possibly going if it was a same day trip only because I'm only 8k points and not on the scheme. No chance for me but actually I'm pleased it's hopefully working out for more deserving people.

I was getting excited about possibly going if it was a same day trip only because I'm only 8k points and not on the scheme. No chance for me but actually I'm pleased it's hopefully working out for more deserving people.
Same-day only certainly increases your chances but you just never know. I think 6,000 may be hard to shift.

I am hoping to go but a little concerned, have 17800 points, and on the CL scheme, but who knows we may go to a Ballot ??????????

The League Cup final went a lot lower than I thought it would, so you just never know I guess,

I hope you manage to get one :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.