Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

What type of checks can be expected at Porto airport on the way back? The thought of 12,000 fans turning up around midnight seems problematic. Will everyone need their passport stamping, COVID tests checking etc? Or will they be waved through?

What type of checks can be expected at Porto airport on the way back? The thought of 12,000 fans turning up around midnight seems problematic. Will everyone need their passport stamping, COVID tests checking etc? Or will they be waved through?
I haven't had a passport stamped anywhere in Europe since Groclin which was 2003 I think.

I wish people would stop talking as if the bubble is happening. It’s beginning to piss me off that this is still ‘bubbling’ away in the background and threatening to derail everything. WTFIGO? They can’t enforce this bollocks upon us when every other traveller can come and go as they please.

Nothing from UEFA, Portuguese authorities or City, so bit the bullet this morning and 4 of us booked on Easyjet flight out of Luton Fri 28th, returning Thurs 3rd.

Fully expect all 4 of us will get tickets, just hope we can use them on the day. "For the fans"...my candy ass.

6 days of City, sun, sand, sea & Sangria....whats not to like.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.