Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

I heard that there will be a ballot to enter and only those successful will receive details on ticket criteria. It will be a weighted algorithm ballot that will rely on your ability to name the ten previous CL winners in chronological order. The time taken to complete that task is then multiplied by 1/234 of your loyalty points. Interesting.
Well I've heard that all those that went to York away have been disqualified from entering so why bother balloting the 2 fans that are left?

If I've understood it rightly, you've all booked PCRs at about 100 quid a throw, flights out and back, hotels, and you've got no idea whatsoever at this stage whether you've got a ticket?
Well… scratching my head a bit.

Ive booked all of that on the presumption I have close to no chance of getting a ticket ! And can’t wait :)

If I've understood it rightly, you've all booked PCRs at about 100 quid a throw, flights out and back, hotels, and you've got no idea whatsoever at this stage whether you've got a ticket?
Yep, but hey why not. I mean, you know, well right it's like ergh you know fingy. Can if we want to so nergh.

Well the big news today obviously...

Marshmello to perform the opening ceremony. Was hoping for Dua Lipa

Because ticket or no ticket we will be in Porto. Cant afford to wait and see the ticket criteria before booking. Flight alone cost £125 when i booked it and last time i looked it was £558. By booking early technically you get your match ticket free if you get one.

Yep all the info is here:

"Taking your test in the UK before travel

If you are returning to the UK within 3 days, you can use the result of a COVID-19 test that you take in the UK before you travel. You must use a private test provider for the test and not an NHS test.
The service on which you will arrive back in the UK must set off for the UK within 3 days of when you took the test."

Because ticket or no ticket we will be in Porto. Cant afford to wait and see the ticket criteria before booking. Flight alone cost £125 when i booked it and last time i looked it was £558. By booking early technically you get your match ticket free if you get one.

Let’s not do the ‘match ticket technically free’, that got me dogs abuse on here last night !

Maybe this will help fellow blue travellers.

Requirements for travel to Portugal as far as I understand it.

1. Private paid for PCR test taken within 72 hours of flight departure time (Portugal rule)
2. Private PCR or LFT test taken within three days of return flight to UK. Porto airport does LFT tests with 30 mins results. If you travel out within three days of your outbound test (i.e. Test Thursday, Fri or Sat, return Sunday) you can use the outbound test for the return.(UK rules)
3. Private PCR test pre booked before leaving for Portugal to be taken before day 2 after arrival back in UK, proof of test retained to show at border control. (UK rules)
4. https://portugalcleanandsafe.pt/en/passenger-locator-card, to be completed online after check in.
5. https://www.gov.uk/provide-journey-contact-details-before-travel-uk, to be completed on line in the 48 hours before leaving for the UK. This is where you put the details of the test booked in step 3 above.

Temperature screening will take place on arrival in Portugal.

I think that's all I know for now.
Thanks for this mate. 3 of us are flying with spike on the Friday and return Sunday, so I am booking the PCR test with DAM health in there Stretford clinic for the Thursday and we are then guaranteed the test results back by midnight on Thursday. as we are travelling back to mcr within 3 days of the test, we can use the results of this test for the return to manchester, which saves us getting another test in Portugal and saves a bit of money. I am then going to book another private pcr test at DAM health in Stretford again for bank holiday Monday I.e the day after we get back as we need that proof of test booking for arrival back In the uk.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.