Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

For the doom merchants does anyone know the protocol if you fail the PCR test before travelling back from Portugal?

That's almost all correct.

The reference for the test will be needed for the Passenger locator form coming back to the UK.
This can only be completed within 48 hours of your return to the UK.

There is a separate form to complete going out to Portugal.
Arr right cool ,cheers

For the doom merchants does anyone know the protocol if you fail the PCR test before travelling back from Portugal?
You aren’t allowed to travel and then you follow Portugal’s quarantine rules which is self isolation for 14 days. I’m now even more pleased my outbound test will be used inbound :-)

Last edited:
There are same day tests in clinics for £99 (guaranteed result by midnight) which is what I’ve booked for Thursday (flying back Sunday)

www.dam-health have London same day ones for £129?
For us in sunny Manchester it’s £99
I've spent that much without tickets or beer so far, I'm starting to not give a fuck :-) I'm financially ruined regardless :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.